Sunday, September 9, 2012

Class Information This Year.

Hello and welcome back!

I just wanted to share some information about my classes for the year and let you know where you can keep up with what is going on.

Each of my classes (World History, AP World History, Economics, Government and Current Issues) has a dedicated Moodle page, accessible from the CAPS homepage.  This is the place to find assignments, discussion forums, tests and quizzes, and any other materials we will be utilizing in class.

I also have a class Facebook Page called Mr. Venlet's Social Studies Classes.  This is linked to my Twitter account @Mr_Venlet so any time I post reminders, links, or assignments on either site, BOTH of them will show the new post.  Very helpful for keeping abreast of what is going on in class. .

Since I have four preps each semester this year (three of which are quite different) I will be utilizing Moodle, Facebook and Twitter more than this blog like I have in the past. 

I hope this is helpful.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please send me an email at jvenlet@capsk12.org or jvenlet@gmail.com.

Looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment